Amy performs Tuesday nights as a member of Little Mountain Improv at Little Mountain Gallery in Vancouver, as well as guesting on other shows around town. She tours internationally with her duos Rå Power (with Joleen Ballendine) and Amy + Tom (with Tom Hill). She is an instructor with Blind Tiger Comedy, where she leads workshops for improvisors of all skill levels. Amy is also a festival organizer of the annual Vancouver Improv Festival.
Amy started improvising with Edmonton’s Rapid Fire Theatre in 2002, where she served as Artistic Director for six years. Amy performed regularly in Theatresports, Maestro, and CHiMPROV (Rapid Fire’s weekly long form show), as well as guesting with other companies around the globe.
Amy is experienced in short form game play (Theatresports, Maestro), as well as long form structures (Harold, Tap Out, Deconstruction). She performs and tours with Rapid Fire Theatre’s Off Book: The Improvised Musical, as well as hosts The Late Night Cabaret at The Edmonton Fringe.
Improv has taken Amy many places. She is so pleased to have been able to take part in the following festivals:
- FERIIR (Réunion, France) 🇫🇷
- Improvention (Canberra, Australia) 🇦🇺
- Picnic Impro’s Monkeyfest (Bogota, Colombia) 🇨🇴
- Teatribu’s Lost in Translation (Milan, Italy) 🇮🇹
- Wurzburger Impro Festival (Wurzburg, Germany) 🇩🇪
- Sweden International Improv Festival (Uppsala, Sweden) 🇸🇪
- Dad’s Garage World Domination Theatresports Tournament (Atlanta) 🇺🇸
- Impro (Berlin, Germany) 🇩🇪
- Combustion (Toronto, Canada) 🇨🇦